Mitten Sleeves Sack™
Wearable blanket with our patent-pending, removable Mitten Sleeves™
Provides the secure feeling of being held in your arms without restricting movement
Ideal transition piece once baby loses the startle reflex but still needs gentle comfort and security, thus helping your little one stay asleep longer and fall asleep faster
Ideal for self-soothing for babies who prefer hands by their mouth or face
Prevents accidental scratching or babies waking prematurely due to their hands
Wide, long sleeves that are safe for babies who roll over back to tummy
Provides gentle warmth and coziness for babies who prefer having their arms and hands covered
Ideal for back sleepers, side sleepers, and tummy sleepers
Double-layered sleeves with our signature cotton blend for comfort and breathability
Unsure about sizing? Take our "Fit Check!"
Buy 2 and Bundle & Save 15% with code MYBUNDLE
- Allows baby to safely roll over back and forth as desired
- Nontoxic; CPSIA safety-certified
Medium (6-12 months)
- Height: 26-31 in
- Weight: 18-26 lbs (8.1-11.7 kgs)
Large (12-24 months)
- Height: 30-38 in
- Weight: 26-35 lbs (11-14.9 kgs)
View our sizing chart here!
- Sleeves are only layered with optional mitten cuff, just enough to soothe baby’s involuntary movements when asleep while still allowing for full range of movement
- Can also be used as a sleeveless sleep sack or with our Mitten Sleeves attachment for warmth!
- Wide around the hips to encourage proper hip development
- Double zipper for quick diaper changes
- Aids in reducing the Moro reflex to improve rest and increase bonding
- Enhances quality of sleep as baby transitions out of the swaddle and into the crib
- Sleeves are only layered so baby can still have the freedom to roll around and pull up if desired
My baby loves this sleep sack. He is now conditioned to know as soon as its on that its time to nap/night sleep. The sleeves can cover his little fists so he is not scratching his face while sleeping and also keeps him nice and cozy. We ordered another one to last him till he is one year old!